Since starting with KADA, what changes have you seen in your health and fitness:
- I’ve been at Kada for one and a half years and have seen great success so far. Not only have all those squats and compound movements helped me fill out my jeans, but I’ve gained significant strength and mobility and just feel fit. I also used to have frequent lower back pain and now it feels better than anytime in the last 10 years.
What workouts/movements are your favorite and what are your least favorite:
- Favorites: Burpees, deadlifts, cleans and anything else where being short is my advantage!
- Least Favorites: Rowing, wall balls, rope climbs and anything else where being short is my disadvantage
What are your current goals:
- First goal is to be consistent and workout and do mobility work 4-5 times per week – especially if I don’t feel like doing it
- This year I want to increase my strength for core lifts, increase my running speed, and get better at more technical movements like muscle ups and HSPUs
- Eventually I would like to qualify for the online qualifier in a couple years when I’m in the 40-44 (‘old man’) division
What keeps you motivated:
- I like friendly competition and it is always motivating if I get my butt kicked on a workout by my friends at Kada.
What is your stress reliever and how do you like to relax:
- Sauna and massage are by far the best ways to relax. Absent that, good coffee and sunshine does the trick.